3/6/53

555+ ภาษาอังกฤษ

Language Use and Usage
Oral Expression Directions: Choose the best answer.


Andy bought a shirt from a department store. When he got home, he found an ink spot on the collar, so he goes back to the store to return it.


Salesperson: Good afternoon, sir. ______1______?
Andy:Yes, Id like to get a refund for this shirt.
Salesperson: ______2______, sir, because it was on sale
.Andy: Then can I talk to the manager?
Salesperson: I’m sorry he’s not in right now. Er… _____3_____, sir?
Andy: There’s an ink spot on the collar.
Salesperson: _____3______.
Andy:Can’t I get a refund?
Salesperson: _____4_____, sir. We can only exchange it for you.
Andy:All right, then. Thank you.


1 a. Don’t you need help b. Can I help you
c. Are you looking for someone d. Would you return the shirt

2 a. I hope you don’t mind b. This style was sold out
c. I think you’d better not d. I’m afraid you can’t

3 a. what’s the problem b. what’s wrong with you
c. do you have any reason d. may I return your shirt

4 a. It’s not our responsibility b. I’m sorry to see you
c. You can’t put the blame on us d. In that case, we can get you a new one

5 a. I don’t think that’s possible b. I can’t make a decision now
c. I’m only an employee here d. I don’t want to argue with you

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: